2018 FALL PROGRAM
We know the standardized tests better than anyone else in the orange county area.
At Sigma Academy, our test prep programs help students to acquire both the core contents and the testing taking strategies.
The skills and strategies the students will learn during the test prep program will not only improve test scores, but will better prepare them for long-term college success.
Please contact us a FREE SAT/ACT/AP practice test!
2018 FALL PROGRAM
SIGMA ACADEMY FALL Program Registration Begins Now!
During the FALL 2018, Sigma Academy offers a total program for successful college admission including ACT/ SAT Camp, preview of Honor & AP and regular courses and University Admission. Over 16 year, our director, James teacher taught classes with more than 2000 lectures using real ACT Test and SAT test. Sigma is with the best teachers and consultants led by our director, James. All classes are on a first-come-first-served basis where we limited a maximum of 8 students per class to ensure systematic and efficient improvement with a small number of elite classes.
2018 FALL Programs
We are pleased to announce that 2018 Sigma Fall Program is now open to register!
All classes are on a first-come first-serve basis. We have limited spots of maximum of 8 students per class to ensure systematic and efficient improvement for each student. If you have any questions or like to register for classes, please contact us by email or phone.
1. School Subject Class (Fall Semester)
Classes start on September 3rd.
- AP Physics (Portola High Class) Thursday, 7:30-9:00 pm *by Director Mr. Chung!
- AP Physics Thursday, 6:00-7:30 pm *by Director Mr. Chung!
- AP Chemistry Wednesday, 6:00-7:30 pm *by Director Mr. Chung!
- AP Biology Thursday, 7:30-9:00 pm
- AP Calculus AB Saturday, 10:00-11:30 am *by Director Mr. Chung!
- AP Calculus BC Saturday, 12:30-2:00 am *by Director Mr. Chung!
- Pre-Calculus Saturday, 2:00-3:30 pm *by Director Mr. Chung!
2. SAT Saturday Class (ALL DAY CLASS)
Classes start on September 1st.
This Saturday all day SAT class is for students who need in depth teaching and strategies, and practice SAT until they hit a plateau and receive the highest score possible!
- Mock Test: 9am-1pm
- English: 2-4pm
- Math: 4-6pm
3. Elementary and Jr. High BOOK CLUB
Sigma book club improves students’ reading comprehension and critical thinking ability.
In-depth reading book club based on curriculum such as Book Discussion, Word Wizard, Summary, Quote Master, Story Mapper, Big Picture Connector, and essay.
- 3-4th: Critical Reading Book Club Tuesday, 3:00-4:30pm
- 5-6th: Critical Reading Book Club Wednesday, 3:00-4:30pm
- 7-8th: Critical Reading Book Club Tuesday, 4:30-6:00pm
4. COLLEGE ESSAY PACKAGE
Fall semester promotion for senior students who only needs college essay consulting.
Kate: Stanford English major with Pre-Medical curriculum
Experts in Writing & College App Essays
More than 10 years of teaching & College Counseling experience
- Up to 10 Schools: $5,000 -> DC $4,000
- Hourly Essay Editing: $250 -> DC $180
** Schedule and tuition are subject to change without notice.
All Summer Classes are first-come-first-served and limited to a maximum of 8 students.
Please contact us directly for any questions.
*FOR MORE DETAIL, PLEASE GO TO “CLASS SCHEDULE” SECTION AND CHECK OUT OUR PROGRAM’S FULL SCHEDULE.