We are passionate educators and tutors based in Irvine, California who have the expertise, know-how, and professional knowledge to help our students excel in their academic goals. Our tutors’ knowledge in every subject area is well beyond just the school syllabus and curriculum, encouraging a deep respect and appreciation of content.
To find out more about our programs, tutors, and methodology, contact us at 714-992-2595 or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our staff members will be in touch!
The mission of the Sigma Academy is to challenge and empower all students to reach their intellectual potential and become self-directed lifelong learners. At Sigma, we don’t just help students go to a good school. We believe our work is tested after students enter the college. At Sigma, students become a better learner and a leader by obtaining ability to set goals, pay the price, and accomplish what seemed impossible.
Meet Our Director
Our Director, James Chung, has been teaching for more than 20 years. He is a former high school teacher for AP Calculus, AP Chemistry, Precalculus, Algebra 2, and Geometry. He is an expert in teaching science and math.
- +20 years lecturing experience
- Former Math Program Director to 350 students at Irvine Chinese Center
- His students have graduated from Fairmount, Irvine, Woodbridge, Northwood, and University High school as Valedictorians.
- He has instructed over 1000+ SAT/ACT/AP classes.
- AP Chemistry, AP Physics: Best Science test prep instructor in OC. You cannot find the better teacher in the subjects.
James Chung believes that each student has their own pace of learning and he formats his classes so that it fits for the growth of each unique individual. Unlike many tutoring centers with strict business hours, James is willing to accommodate for last minute study sessions before a major exam, putting his students’ successes at his top most priority.